- 1 FREE non-obligatory meeting before hire
- Phone, email, and/or text correspondence concerning questions or resources for the duration of your pregnancy
- Reference to resources of interest – convenient and educational resources provided to you throughout the preparation of birth
- 2 scheduled prenatal meetings around weeks 35 and 37 where the focus is to discuss your unique priorities, preferences, excitements, fears, concerns and questions. I will assist you in developing birth preferences specific to your wants and needs. I use this time to also guide you toward evidence-based education in the birth process, newborns and initial breastfeeding as well as help you become familiar with ideas that can help these processes. We also talk about ways to help make confident, informed decisions if any new information arises in your pregnancy or birth.
- On-call status beginning at 38 weeks until birth
- Continuous birth support throughout birth and immediate postpartum (usually up to 2 hours after birth)
- A back-up doula group in place in the event I have an emergency or am ill and I am unable to attend your birth.
- Availability to capture photos and videos of your birth and first moments
- 1 Postpartum follow-up visit within the first 2 weeks of birth to review your experience and guide to resources of interest
For driving distances 20+ miles from my home, I charge a flat mileage fee based upon the distance anticipated to travel for prenatal and postpartum meetings. Mileage required for birth support is complimentary. Please email me for details.
Repeat clients receive a $50 discount
Birth + Lactation Package
In-home consultation with a Lactation Counselor ($125 value)
- All items listed in the Birth Package
- AND services provided by Angela Swieter of Basking Babies which includes a postpartum home visit with Angela, an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) within one week of birth. During your visit, Angela will listen to your concerns, assess baby’s oral anatomy, assess your breast anatomy, and observe your baby’s latch. She will observe a full feeding and will assist with latch, positions, and holds, if needed. Your baby will be weighed before and after a feeding to get an accurate measurement of baby’s intake. Angela has a wealth of wisdom and experience supporting breastfeeding parents and babies!
($875 package value)
Repeat clients receive a
Click HERE to learn more about consultations with Angela.
“From the meetings we had before the birth, to the meeting afterwards, [Austin] had a tremendous amount of insight and a wealth of knowledge. Having her be part of the process allowed us to really focus on the birth of our child without worrying about any outlying factors. She really helped remediate any fear or anxiety.”Tyler